Sample Sac | Body Butter
Due to the artisanal nature of this product there may be slight variances in texture, color and weight.
How do I use Shea Be'be products?
• Body Butter - Put a small amount in the palm of your hands, rub together to warm and melt and apply to skin. Repeat as necessary. Prior to applying to skin we recommend cupping hands together and deeply inhaling a few times to gain aromatherapy benefits.
• Body Polish – Put a small amount in the palm of your hands and rub onto clean wet skin, repeating as necessary. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Can be used in the shower (use caution as the product can be slippery), at the sink, or anywhere there's running water.
• Lip Scrub – Apply a small amount to lips and rub gently. We recommend using one to three times per week. For best results exfoliate at night and immediately follow with the Shea Be’be’ lip balm.
• Lip Balm – Apply a small amount to lips every morning and as needed throughout the day.
Advisory: Shea Butter comes from the Shea Nut. Please do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are unsure, do a patch test by applying a small amount on the inside of your arm. While all ingredients are pure and organic, our products are for topical use only.
We recommend storing Shea Be'be' in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. Products will melt easily in heat. If product does melt, the texture may change. Do not be alarmed, it is still perfectly good for use.
For each order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping option you choose.
Shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of each item can be found on its product page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
• Shipping Prices: We offer standard shipping, overnight, and expedited shipping. Shipping cost will vary according to shipping request.
• Carriers: As there have been continuing issues with USPS, we currently use only UPS for shipping.
• Restrictions and Guidelines: We ship wherever UPS ships to in the US and Canada. No P.O. boxes.
• International Shipping Options: We currently only ship to Canada.
• Shipping Options: overnight, standard, air mail, international, domestic.
• Handling Time: Our products are artisan, handcrafted butters, polishes/scrubs, and balms. Our normal processing time is between 24 and 72 hours.
**** DUE TO COVID 19, SHIPPING & HANDLING TIMES MAY BE EXTENDED. WE PROMISE TO DO OUR VERY BEST TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.****